Dispute resolution has a long standing tradition at Prager Dreifuss. We appear as counsel representing parties before courts and administrative authorities. In debt collection and bankruptcy matters, our attorneys draw on their experience as counsel representing parties or as private bankruptcy and debt-restructuring administrators. International arbitration has attained a special significance in our firm. A number of our attorneys are regularly appointed as arbitrators in institutional and ad-hoc arbitration tribunals.
Our services include the following:
- Dispute resolution before national courts
- Representation before arbitration tribunals and in ADR proceedings
- Strategic advice for the settlement of disputes
- Legal assistance in civil and criminal matters
- Recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments
“The team is very responsive, extremely hard-working and easy to communicate with“ (Client quote from Chambers Europe and Global 2018)