Insurance & Reinsurance
Prager Dreifuss has many years of experience in Swiss and international insurance and reinsurance law and is one of the leading providers of legal services in this field. We advise insurers and reinsurers on national and international matters involving contract law and regulatory issues. A focus of our activity in the area of insurance law is the processing of complex claims, ranging from examining the claim to assess coverage issues and handling claims to representing our clients before courts and arbitration tribunals.
Our services in the field of insurance and reinsurance include the following:
- Advice on regulatory, contractual and supervisory issues
- Advice on (re-)insurance and broker contracts
- Permits for insurance companies
- Handling complex insurance claims, including in the areas of professional and public liability, liability of corporate bodies, justified reliance, product liability as well as air and transport law
- Representation before courts, arbitration tribunals and vis-à-vis supervisory authorities (FINMA, etc.)