Dr. Christian Schönfeld
Admitted in Switzerland (2011)
Christian Schönfeld is a member of the teams Banking & Finance, Fintech and Capital Markets of Prager Dreifuss. His main areas of expertise are corporate and commercial law and the law of banking and capital markets as well as related regulatory matters and data protection law. He works for domestic and foreign clients in these areas. He is also a member of the Corporate & M&A team.
Before joining Prager Dreifuss as an associate, Christian worked as an assistant for Prof. Dr. Urs Bertschinger at the University of St. Gallen (HSG) while writing his PhD thesis on the law of collective investment schemes. Furthermore, he holds a data protection officer certificate from the University of Maastricht.
- Maastricht University (ECPC-B Professional DPO Certification, 2019)
- Queen Mary University of London (LL.M., 2017)
- University of St. Gallen (Dr. iur., 2016)
- University of St. Gallen (M.A. in Law and Economics, 2007)
- University of St. Gallen (B.A. in Law and Economics, 2005)
- Swiss Lawyers Association
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association