Dr. Hans-Ulrich Brunner
Admitted in Switzerland (1994) and in New York (1993)
Hans-Ulrich Brunner is the head of the Real Estate & Construction team at Prager Dreifuss. He advises and represents individual and corporate clients in corporate and commercial matters. He has a special focus on, and long-standing experience with, real estate transactions, construction business operations and design practices. In addition, he regularly acts as defence counsel in liability and insurance cases.
He regularly publishes and teaches in his areas of focus and is a member of the board of the Swiss Lean Construction Institute.
He is a member of the Prager Dreifuss’ Insurance & Reinsurance and Corporate & M&A Teams.
- University of Chicago (LL.M., 1992)
- University of Fribourg (Dr.iur., 1991)
- University of Fribourg (lic.iur., 1989)
- University of Exeter (1987)
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association
- New York Bar
- board member Swiss Lean Construction Institute - SLCI (www.slci.ch)