Dr. Tis Prager
Admitted in Switzerland (1978)
Tis Prager focuses on advising entrepreneurs in legal matters and in the planning and implementation of their succession in both their business and their estate. In these areas he benefits from his sound knowledge of corporate law, his experience in tax matters, in accounting and notably in the overall management of important patrimonies.
Tis Prager is a former member of the Board of the Hilti Corporation, Schaan, and a former Chairman of the IE Engineering Group AG and the Caprez Ingenieure AG, acting Chairman of both Hotel Zurich AG (Marriott) and Emil Hitz AG and Vicechairman of Bourquin SA, etc. He is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and frequently acts as trustee for second and third generations of successful business families.
- Registered Trust and Estate Practitioner, (TEP 2006)
- Max Planck-Institut, Hamburg (1976)
- University of Zurich (Dr. iur, 1975)
- University of Zurich (lic.iur., 1972)
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)