Prof. Dr. Urs Bertschinger
Admitted in Switzerland (1996)
Urs Bertschinger has broad experience in Swiss financial market regulation and financial products. He also advises clients on all types of corporate transactions as well as on general corporate and commercial matters. Urs Bertschinger is a registered Issuers’ Advisor at the SIX Swiss Exchange. Additionally, he is increasingly engaged as an arbitrator in commercial arbitration.
See his profile on the website of the University of St. Gallen.
- Secondment with Slaughter and May, London (2003)
- University of St. Gallen (Extraordinary Professor, from 2002)
- University of Zurich (Associate Professor, 1997 to 2002)
- University of St. Gallen (Dr. iur., 1991)
- University of St. Gallen (lic.iur., 1989)
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association
- Swiss Private Equity & Corporate Finance Association
- Swiss Funds Association