From the Middle Ages until the middle of the 19th century, succession was govern...
Guy Deillon focuses on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions as well as private equity transactions. Further, he assists companies in financings as well as on general corporate, stock exchange and capital markets law matters.
Guy Deillon's clients benefit from his strong focus on goals and results as well as his high sense of responsibility. His analytical strength and logical approach support his focus on the business perspective and problem solving. He always demonstrates a clear and distinct position in a diplomatic and collaborative spirit.
Admission to the Bar
Admitted in Switzerland (2011)
- Corporate & M&A
- Venture Capital
- Capital Markets
- Columbia Law School (LL.M., 2018)
- University of Fribourg, Humboldt University of Berlin (MLaw, 2008)
- Zurich and Swiss Bar Association
- Swiss Private Equity & Corporate Finance Association
- Swiss LegalTech Association
+41 44 254 55 15
+41 44 254 55 48